Re: free agent newsgroup

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    huck said:

    > how do i delite the messages in the news group/ thanks for any help

    Hi

    I'm sure some Agent users can answer your question but you can ask at an
    Agent newsgroup also.

    alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent

    Boomer, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Boomer

    rifleman Guest

    In article <3f2dfe24$0$227$>,
    says...
    > huck said:
    >
    > > how do i delite the messages in the news group/ thanks for any help

    > Hi
    >
    > I'm sure some Agent users can answer your question but you can ask at an
    > Agent newsgroup also.
    >
    > alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent

    As the OP is using OE..........!!!!! I THINK he means "how do I
    unsubscribe"!
    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend