Re: Found.0001.CHK to Found.014.CHK folders

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 24, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jul 24, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    old jon Guest

    "pcbutts1" <-after.residue> wrote in
    message news:b8249461daae4f8c9b60ead973d01063@erollscom...
    > Thaqalain, <> wrote:
    >
    >> Deleted Found Folders ,Disable and Enable System Info
    >>
    >> I have deleted found folders,disable and enable System Volume Info,now
    >> inside it's folder remaining is only _restore folder of 35.9 MB.I want
    >> to get my computer free of this,can I delete this ,too?
    >> What about other file extensions, I mentioned in my last post,delete
    >> or not?

    Yes you can delete it Thaq. bw..OJ

    old jon, Jul 24, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    old jon, <> wrote:

    > Yes you can delete it Thaq.

    Can I really delete it thaq?

    > bw..OJ.

    I'd just as soon be Japanese. I don't want to be like you.

    > I don't think I can take much more of this. First my lumbago started
    > giving me hell, and then, would you believe, my doctor thought it was
    > herpes! I'm run down and listless and I don't know if I can keep drinking
    > the way I have been. I just pray that next week I get a little better.

    Your apology is accepted, jon.

    pcbutts1, Jul 24, 2005