Re: Fotokina from the dullness of Canon to this!!?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Me, Sep 20, 2012.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    On 19/09/2012 5:14 p.m., Rich wrote:

    It goes from bad to worse - lying low until you did know what you were
    doing (or got some excellent PR advice) might have been a better idea
    than this:

    http://www.bjp-online.com/british-j...were-not-robbing-people-off-with-lunar-camera

    "We realise it's difficult to explain what we're trying to do when we
    launch something for the first time"
    When it's patently obvious to the market what you're trying to do,
    because you found it difficult to explain it in any other credible way,
    then that ain't good enough. There was no strategy, it wasn't a new
    idea, just a final act of desperation. My guess is that Hasselblad must
    be about to fold. 35mm digital must be killing them, Sony will ease them
    into the grave, then pick the bones.

    Me, Sep 20, 2012