Re: Fotokina from the dullness of Canon to this!!?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Me, Sep 20, 2012.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    On 19/09/2012 5:14 p.m., Rich wrote:
    > I like the guy's comment about the hangrip being designed for some kind of
    > alien. Still, I doubt those poor renderings are going to be like the
    > finished product.
    >
    > http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/09/18/hasselblad-launches-lunar-mirrorless-camera

    That's really worth a look, but I'm rendered pretty well speechless
    after seeing something my eyes can hardly believe, I cant bring myself
    to bring out cliched wood puns.
    Leper jokes don't seem funny when you've still holding in memory a
    beggar rattling a tin can held between his gums.
    Ghastly bad taste. I doubt even rich Arabs would buy it.
    Me, Sep 20, 2012

  2. Me

    Me Guest

    On 20/09/2012 3:05 p.m., Rich wrote:
    > Me <> wrote in news:k3dk80$s5t$:
    >
    >> On 19/09/2012 5:14 p.m., Rich wrote:
    >>> I like the guy's comment about the hangrip being designed for some
    >>> kind of alien. Still, I doubt those poor renderings are going to be
    >>> like the finished product.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/09/18/hasselblad-launches-lunar-mirr
    >>> orless-camera
    >>>

    >> That's really worth a look, but I'm rendered pretty well speechless
    >> after seeing something my eyes can hardly believe, I cant bring myself
    >> to bring out cliched wood puns.
    >> Leper jokes don't seem funny when you've still holding in memory a
    >> beggar rattling a tin can held between his gums.
    >> Ghastly bad taste. I doubt even rich Arabs would buy it.
    >>

    > Also, functionally, handling a shiny grip of carbon fiber or wood with
    > sweaty hands doesn't appeal.

    Perhaps not. I've got a car with a wooden rimmed steering wheel
    (Nardi). It's a bit tacky I know, but that's what the car came with
    standard, and it actually feels very nice.
    Me, Sep 20, 2012