Re: forte agent 1.93

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. "bobgal" <> wrote in message
    news:bfh6ur$kn0$...
    > I'm new to this so please bear with me-I have downloaded forte agent 1.93
    > with a view to installing. I am currently using outlook express and am
    > having headaches trying to keep tabs on the bulk of newsgroup messages.

    Will
    > forte agent be of benefit to me-or will it just complicate things? As I

    say
    > I'm just learning-complete novice-so any/all constructive advice
    > appreciated. Tryin to keep to the RULES

    I killfile anyone who uses Forte Agent.

    Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 22, 2003

  2. On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:41:46 -0600, "Brenadier Jehosephat"
    <> wrote:

    >"bobgal" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm new to this so please bear with me-I have downloaded forte agent 1.93
    >> with a view to installing. I am currently using outlook express and am
    >> having headaches trying to keep tabs on the bulk of newsgroup messages.

    >Will
    >> forte agent be of benefit to me-or will it just complicate things? As I

    >say
    >> I'm just learning-complete novice-so any/all constructive advice
    >> appreciated. Tryin to keep to the RULES
    >>

    >I killfile anyone who uses Forte Agent.

    Luck Forte Agent users, I say.

    Dennis Rodgers

    Dennis Rodgers, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Brenadier Jehosephat wrote:

    > I killfile anyone who uses Forte Agent.

    I killfile anyone who killfiles anyone who uses Forte Agent.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 23, 2003
  4. "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > Brenadier Jehosephat wrote:
    >
    > > I killfile anyone who uses Forte Agent.

    > I killfile anyone who killfiles anyone who uses Forte Agent.

    I killFile every one. Keeps overheads down :)

    Michael Thompson, Jul 23, 2003
  5. "Michael Thompson" <> wrote in message

    > "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > > Brenadier Jehosephat wrote:
    > >
    > > > I killfile anyone who uses Forte Agent.

    > > I killfile anyone who killfiles anyone who uses Forte Agent.
    > >

    > I killFile every one. Keeps overheads down :)

    I killfile anyone who killfiles everyone in a desperate attempt to keep
    overhead down.

    Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 23, 2003