    I found it:
    **************

    --
    Juan
    RB 2
    "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

    Juan Pérez, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Name : 007 Password Recovery
    Version : 2.0
    Filename : 007pwd.ZIP
    FileDate : 4/5/00
    Submitted By: : Author
    Installation Type : Install/Uninstall
    Company/Author : IOPUS Security %26 Internet Software
    E-Mail :
    Homepage : http://www.iopus.com
    File Location : http://www.iopus.com/download/007pwd_setup.exe
    ScreenShot :

    Description :
    Most applications under Windows 9x and NT allow you to store their
    passwords, such as the password of your dial-in ISP, the password of
    your email client or FTP tool. Once the password is stored, it is
    hidden under a row of ***** asterisks and can not be read by you
    again, e. g. in the case you forget your password. Now, this nifty
    utility allows you to read any of your passwords that are covered by
    the asterisks by simply dragging the 007 special key cursor over such a
    password field. Once the 007 key cursor is on top of a *****" password
    window, the "007 Password Recovery" utility removes the asterisks and
    displays
    the hidden password instantly on its screen .
    Limitations: This utility works well with most password screens you
    will encounter on a MS Windows system, such as the password fields on
    the standard dial-up dialog, within e. g. CuteFTP or Outlook Express.
    However, it does not work with applications that do not actually store
    the password "behind" the asterisk e. g. the Windows NT User Manager.

    the real TOMMY Tutalidge, Jul 13, 2003