Re: Forest Hills Stadium features the Who

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Nov 7, 2009.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/ybu4zum
    >
    > You gotta sift thru some of this detritus to see the 30-60 seconds of the
    > Who performing on the stage I filmed one DAY. The performance is listed as
    > 1971 sometime.

    You filmed a day of shaky, low quality and uninteresting rubbish.
    Everybody else seems to have beaten you hands down in every catagory.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 7, 2009

  2. Desk Rabbit

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 7, 6:25 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >http://tinyurl.com/ybu4zum

    > > You gotta sift thru some of this detritus to see the 30-60 seconds of the
    > > Who performing on the stage I filmed one DAY. The performance is listed as
    > > 1971 sometime.

    > You filmed a day of shaky, low quality and uninteresting rubbish.
    > Everybody else seems to have beaten you hands down in every catagory.

    I know but that's ca-ca film. My film is a delightful film.

    iL_weReo, Nov 7, 2009

  3. Desk Rabbit

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 7, 6:25 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >http://tinyurl.com/ybu4zum

    > > You gotta sift thru some of this detritus to see the 30-60 seconds of the
    > > Who performing on the stage I filmed one DAY. The performance is listed as
    > > 1971 sometime.

    > You filmed a day of shaky, low quality and uninteresting rubbish.
    > Everybody else seems to have beaten you hands down in every catagory.

    Coming from YOU that's a COMPLIMENT. Thank you so much!

    iL_weReo, Nov 7, 2009
  4. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Nov 7, 6:25 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/ybu4zum
    >>> You gotta sift thru some of this detritus to see the 30-60 seconds of the
    >>> Who performing on the stage I filmed one DAY. The performance is listed as
    >>> 1971 sometime.

    >> You filmed a day of shaky, low quality and uninteresting rubbish.
    >> Everybody else seems to have beaten you hands down in every catagory.

    > I know but that's ca-ca film. My film is a delightful film.

    ROFL! You idiot I was talking about your "film"

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 7, 2009
  5. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Nov 7, 6:25 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/ybu4zum
    >>> You gotta sift thru some of this detritus to see the 30-60 seconds of the
    >>> Who performing on the stage I filmed one DAY. The performance is listed as
    >>> 1971 sometime.

    >> You filmed a day of shaky, low quality and uninteresting rubbish.
    >> Everybody else seems to have beaten you hands down in every catagory.

    > Coming from YOU that's a COMPLIMENT. Thank you so much!

    In what sort of arse about world does someone telling you that your
    "film" is rubbish become a compliment????

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 7, 2009
  6. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> iL_weReo wrote:
    >>> Coming from YOU that's a COMPLIMENT. Thank you so much!

    >> In what sort of arse about world does someone telling you that your "film"
    >> is rubbish become a compliment????

    > Leave me alone.

    Stop posting lies and rubbish and I will.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 9, 2009