Re: For traveling: Notebook with monitor 9" or 10"?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jeff Strickland, Jun 20, 2009.

  1. The keyboard is starting to get very small at that size, and actually typing
    on it becomes problematic if you have large hands.

    Jeff Strickland, Jun 20, 2009

  2. Jeff Strickland

    Paul Guest

    AroundTheWorld wrote:
    >> The keyboard is starting to get very small at that size, and actually typing
    >> on it becomes problematic if you have large hands.

    > I'm sorry but I don't understand ...... "very small at that size". Do
    > you mean 9" is too much small? Or 10" too.

    Have you considered visiting a place like Best Buy, for a test drive ?
    For screens or keyboards, I'd want to see them in person.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 20, 2009

  3. "AroundTheWorld" <> wrote in message
    > >The keyboard is starting to get very small at that size, and actually
    > >typing
    >>on it becomes problematic if you have large hands.

    > I'm sorry but I don't understand ...... "very small at that size". Do
    > you mean 9" is too much small? Or 10" too.

    That's for you to decide.

    You raised the issue of the display, but the keyboard is a very serious
    consideration too. Take both for a test drive.

    Jeff Strickland, Jun 21, 2009
  4. "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > AroundTheWorld wrote:
    >>> The keyboard is starting to get very small at that size, and actually
    >>> typing on it becomes problematic if you have large hands.

    >> I'm sorry but I don't understand ...... "very small at that size". Do
    >> you mean 9" is too much small? Or 10" too.

    > Have you considered visiting a place like Best Buy, for a test drive ?
    > For screens or keyboards, I'd want to see them in person.
    >
    > Paul

    Paul is absolutely correct. Go to Best Buy, Frys, even Costco, and try them
    out. Then go online and buy one, or simply pick one up at the store because
    after you pay shipping, it's gonna cost the same online as at the store
    anyhow and you have it on the same day.

    Jeff Strickland, Jun 21, 2009