Re: For the experts only

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by pc-mania, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. pc-mania

    pc-mania Guest

    Hi
    Im Danny from Pc-Mania.biz

    ive been reading your problem and its a common thing for
    windows xp users:

    i use to be on windows xp before i went into business
    and i also got this problem:
    error screen that says Server Busy action not
    completed because server is busy and it asks me to either 'switch' or
    'retry'.

    i know that this is too do with your memory
    but i never got round to sorting it out my self i just formatted my PC and
    now im using windows 2000 because im a business users and it offers me full
    protencial

    if i was you i would scrap xp and have a change mate
    i know ppl thing its more reliable but personally i dont

    hope you sort this problem out and post back

    thanks
    --
    Please Visit:
    www.pc-mania.biz