Re: For Techies Only

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    The Structured Exception Handler is responsible for displaying
    error boxes when a General Protection Fault occurs. I would
    suggest uninstalling Tomb Raider and run your system for a
    few days to see if a similar error occurs with any other app.
    You could then try re-installing TR, and if the same thing
    occurs, try a system restore to a date prior to this happening.
    I'm not certain why this is happening -- it may be just an
    incompatibility issue (software or hardware), and could be
    very difficult to pin down.

    On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 19:17:24 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bef5c4$mh2$>
    Laths scrawled:

    >What does this mean, cos it comes up every time I try and play
    >Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness.
    >
    >"System_Error_Structured_Exception_Handle"
    >
    >No other game has caused me problems, except this new bastard.
    >Win ME
    >Athlon 2200
    >512 Ram DDR
    >Geforce 4 Ti4600