RE: Folder view trouble

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Dec 2, 2009.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    David,
    Open one of your desktop folders.
    Right-click on its contents and choose "Customize this folder" (or whatever
    it is translated from Spanish into English).
    Are the options offered to you enough?
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 2, 2009

  2. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    David,
    That's strange.
    I have just created a folder on my desktop and customized it to, let's say,
    "music".
    That setting does not apply to any of the other folders I have.
    Well, time to hit the sack down here (Cabernet Sauvignon taking its toll!).
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 3, 2009