Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Kuper Kangiesser, Feb 4, 2005.

  1. G. Morgan, <>, wrote:

    > 88-110 MHz is the "standard FM range" for radio broadcasts in the US.

    You are one hell of a fucktard ****, Morgypoo. Frequency modulation can take
    place at any frequency, including VLF, LF, HF, VHF, UHF and beyond. That you
    assume the OP means "standard FREQUENCY MODULATION range" as in the range of
    frequencies that "standard FREQUENCY MODULATION range" takes place within as
    opposed to transmitting range as in distance, speaks volume of your oft
    documented fuckwittery. See, fucksnot...

    "I'm trying to find a (relatively) inexpensive FM stereo transmitter that
    is good for 100 yards or so, but am finding it impossible to find
    information on ranges."

    Context <=> Range = distance.

    So, fuckbrain, instead of trying to tell everyone how clever you really
    aren't, maybe you should learn to fucking read. Then you could ask the OP
    pertinent questions, such as "Have you checked out the Ramsey FM-10 stereo
    transmitter kit?"

    Hmmm? Well, fuckhead?
    Kuper Kangiesser, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Kuper Kangiesser

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => Kuper Kangiesser <= wrote:

    >Frequency modulation can take
    >place at any frequency,

    I'm well aware of RF transmission methods, thank you.

    The OP was obviosly wanting a device that would transmit in the US "standard FM
    band".

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email
    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2005

  3. G. Morgan, <>, wrote:

    > Subject: Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range
    > Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > => Kuper Kangiesser <= wrote:
    >
    >> Frequency modulation can take
    >> place at any frequency,

    > I'm well aware of RF transmission methods, thank you.
    >

    > The OP was obviosly wanting a device that would transmit in the US
    > "standard FM band".

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fuckheaded goose.

    "I'm trying to find a (relatively) inexpensive FM stereo transmitter that
    is good for 100 yards or so, but am finding it impossible to find
    information on ranges."

    He wants an FM transmitter that is good for about a hundred yards but is
    "finding it impossible to find information on ranges."

    Range = distance.
    Laban Rabiner, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Kuper Kangiesser

    G. Morgan Guest

    Newsgroup: alt.computer
    => Kuper Kangiesser <= wrote:

    >> 88-110 MHz is the "standard FM range" for radio broadcasts in the US.

    >You are one hell of a fucktard ****, Morgypoo.

    Ignore K-tards x-posts.

    She takes things out of context.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email
    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2005
  5. Kuper Kangiesser

    G. Morgan Guest

    Newsgroup: alt.computer
    => Laban Rabiner <= wrote:

    >You fuckheaded goose.

    I am a goose.

    **** you.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email
    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2005
  6. Kuper Kangiesser

    G. Morgan Guest

    Newsgroup: alt.os.windows-xp
    => Kuper Kangiesser <= wrote:

    >G. Morgan, <>, wrote:
    >

    >> 88-110 MHz is the "standard FM range" for radio broadcasts in the US.

    >You are one hell of a fucktard ****, Morgypoo. Frequency modulation can take
    >place at any frequency, including VLF, LF, HF, VHF, UHF and beyond. That you
    >assume the OP means "standard FREQUENCY MODULATION range" as in the range of
    >frequencies that "standard FREQUENCY MODULATION range" takes place within as
    >opposed to transmitting range as in distance, speaks volume of your oft
    >documented fuckwittery. See, fucksnot...
    >
    >"I'm trying to find a (relatively) inexpensive FM stereo transmitter that
    >is good for 100 yards or so, but am finding it impossible to find
    >information on ranges."
    >
    >Context <=> Range = distance.
    >
    >So, fuckbrain, instead of trying to tell everyone how clever you really
    >aren't, maybe you should learn to fucking read. Then you could ask the OP
    >pertinent questions, such as "Have you checked out the Ramsey FM-10 stereo
    >transmitter kit?"
    >
    >Hmmm? Well, fuckhead?

    Ask Paul.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email
    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2005
  7. G. Morgan, <>, wrote:

    > Subject: Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range
    > Newsgroup: alt.computer
    > => Laban Rabiner <= wrote:
    >
    >> You fuckheaded goose.

    > I am a goose.
    >
    > **** you.

    No thanks. Bestiality is illegal.
    Javen Fogelman, Feb 4, 2005
  8. Kuper Kangiesser

    G. Morgan Guest

    Newsgroup: alt.computer
    => Javen Fogelman <= wrote:

    >> I am a goose.
    >>
    >> **** you.

    >No thanks. Bestiality is illegal.

    It never stopped you before.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email
    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2005
  9. Kuper Kangiesser

    Yered Izkin Guest

    G. Morgan, <>, wrote:

    > Subject: Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range
    > Newsgroup: alt.computer
    > => Javen Fogelman <= wrote:
    >
    >>> I am a goose.
    >>>
    >>> **** you.

    >> No thanks. Bestiality is illegal.

    > It never stopped you before.

    Don't project your sick ideas, Morgypoo. You still have not
    answered the question that was asked of you on 29 Jan 2005...

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/458368d4a6cf1
    963

    Have you stopped fucking your dog yet?
    Yered Izkin, Feb 4, 2005
  10. G. Morgan, <>, wrote:

    > Subject: Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range
    > Newsgroup: alt.computer
    > => Kuper Kangiesser <= wrote:
    >
    >>> 88-110 MHz is the "standard FM range" for radio broadcasts in the
    >>> US.

    >> You are one hell of a fucktard ****, Morgypoo.

    > Ignore K-tards x-posts.
    >
    > She takes things out of context.

    Bleat! Bleat! Whine! Bleat!

    You can't read therefore someone else takes things out of context?
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

    Barak Gurwitz, Feb 4, 2005
  11. Kuper Kangiesser

    G. Morgan Guest

    Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms
    => Yered Izkin <= wrote:

    >Have you stopped fucking your dog yet?

    Yeah, I shut the bitch up.

    When are you going to answer the question about rouge dialers? (you were wrong)

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email
    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2005
  12. G. Morgan, <>, wrote:

    > Subject: Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range
    > Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms
    > => Yered Izkin <= wrote:
    >
    >> Have you stopped fucking your dog yet?

    > Yeah, I shut the bitch up.

    Getting a replacement, are you?

    > When are you going to answer the question about rouge dialers? (you
    > were wrong)

    I will not answer until you show how the reply was wrong. Your fuckwittery
    is a matter of record so nobody in their right mind would take your word for
    it.

    Show how the reply was wrong.
    Elliott Rostovski, Feb 4, 2005
  13. Kuper Kangiesser

    G. Morgan Guest

    Newsgroup: alt.os.windows-xp
    => Elliott Rostovski <= wrote:

    >Show how the reply was wrong.

    No, you show how it was right.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email
    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2005
  14. G. Morgan, <>, wrote:

    > Subject: Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range
    > Newsgroup: alt.os.windows-xp
    > => Elliott Rostovski <= wrote:
    >

    >> Show how the reply was wrong.

    > No, you show how it was right.

    Get fucked, you stupid ****. Do your own dirty work and support your own
    claims, you stinking, sperm and shit stain on a homosexual's underpants.
    Zedekiah Immerman, Feb 4, 2005
  15. Kuper Kangiesser

    => Zedekiah Immerman <= wrote:

    >G. Morgan, <>, wrote:
    >
    >> Subject: Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range
    >> Newsgroup: alt.os.windows-xp
    >> => Elliott Rostovski <= wrote:
    >>

    >>> Show how the reply was wrong.

    >> No, you show how it was right.

    >Get fucked, you stupid ****. Do your own dirty work and support your own
    >claims, you stinking, sperm and shit stain on a homosexual's underpants.

    No, you prick, you claimed rouge dialers were only a threat to dial-up users.
    You explain that.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email
    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2005
  16. G. Morgan, <>, wrote:

    > Subject: Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range
    > Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms
    > => Zedekiah Immerman <= wrote:
    >
    >> G. Morgan, <>, wrote:
    >>
    >>> Subject: Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range
    >>> Newsgroup: alt.os.windows-xp

    >>> No, you show how it was right.

    >> Get fucked, you stupid ****. Do your own dirty work and support your
    >> own claims, you stinking, sperm and shit stain on a homosexual's
    >> underpants.

    > No, you prick, you claimed rouge dialers were only a threat to
    > dial-up users. You explain that.

    Show where I made such a claim, shit for brains.
    Meir Feitelson, Feb 4, 2005
  17. Kuper Kangiesser

    => G. Morgan <= wrote:

    >> rogue dialers can dial out anytime there is a phone line attached to a
    >> modem.

    >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    That means I'm right, unless you prove that wrong.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email
    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2005
    > you'll understand why you're being laughed at.

    I seriously doubt he'll understand.
    Robert L Bass, Feb 4, 2005
  19. Kuper Kangiesser

    relic Guest

    G. Morgan wrote:
    > Subject: Re: FM Stereo Transmitter Range
    > Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > => G. Morgan <= wrote:
    >
    >>> rogue dialers can dial out anytime there is a phone line attached
    >>> to a modem.

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

    > That means I'm right, unless you prove that wrong.

    being laughed at.

    --
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity
    relic, Feb 4, 2005
  20. > He's been in emotional pain a lot longer than that, trust me we know

    Heh, heh, heh... :^)
    Robert L Bass, Feb 5, 2005