Re: Flight prices - how is summer defined

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Nomen Nescio, May 17, 2004.

  1. Nomen Nescio

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    Cisco netkook/troll/asshole Michael Voight mrtravelkay <> kooked:

    >Felix Oscar wrote:
    >
    >> Do you know if most US flights go up in price like June 1 - Aug 30?
    >> For example a flight from Calif to Kauai in June is abolut $690
    >> roundtrip. Would it be that high until Sept 1?

    >They would be at peak rates until after the Labor Day weekend.
    >I have noticed that some higher fares also don't start until mid June as
    >at lot of places have school until then. If you want to go to Kauai,
    >you might want to look at Pleasant Hawaiian, or other tour operators.
    >Some of them sell air only, or you might get a good air/hotel rate.
    >

    >> Same question about hotel rates. I saw a Vancouver brochure saying
    >> the higher rates were actually May 1 - end of Sept!!

    >It varies by hotel.

    IP address: 171.71.79.66
    Host name: mvoight-w2k02-1.cisco.com

    Is Cisco running a travel agency now???

    About rogue Cisco employee and netkook/troll/usenet flooder
    Michael Voight, alias "mrtravel", "mrtravelkay", etc.

    "mrtavelkay" is the latest usenet handle of a brainless troll whose real name is
    Michael Voight, e-mail <>.

    Michael D. Voight
    111 Bean Creek Rd, No. 118
    Scotts Valley, CA 95066-4148
    (831) 438-2485

    He is better known by his previous stupid handle, "mrtravel".

    The idiot works for Cisco in their Scotts Valley, California
    Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and apparently they don't
    keep him busy enough so he has to troll usenet newsgroups all day long from
    work.

    ***WARNING: THIS IDIOT HAS BEEN CAUGHT FORGING PEOPLE'S IDENTITIES ON USENET
    AND CANCELLING THEIR POSTS.***

    If you are one of his victims, or are simply fed up with his trolling/newsgroup
    flooding, forward his posts to .

    He works in technical support, so forward them to too.

    See further below for more Cisco contact information.

    He often posts through sbcglobal and prodigy, so forward them to
    and as well.

    His main hangout is alt.visa.us.marriage-based, a sleazy newsgroup where
    foreigners wanting to immigrate to the US hook up with losers like Voight who
    are willing to marry them for money so they can get their green card. Voight is
    a pro at this, handing out daily advice on how to be a sleazoid like him and
    sell green cards.

    When he isn't giving out advice on how to commit federal crimes on
    alt.visa.us.marriage-based he is usually on rec.travel.air flooding that
    newsgroup with trolls and harassing posters and picking retarded fights with the
    regular posters there.

    He also tends to post a lot in the personals and penpals newsgroups as well as
    the support groups for fat people, lonely folks, and for depression. Obviously
    after his Russian Internet brides get their green cards they flee, leaving him
    lonely and desperate for company. Maybe that's why he keeps a P.O. Box at the
    post office, so he can get his personals mail there:

    Voight, Michael
    P.O. Box 67016,
    Scotts Valley, CA 95067
    (408) 461-8707

    He also seems to frequent the teenage newsgroups. Creepy.....

    The idiot is a two-time high school dropout and had to join the Marines because
    even the Army rejected him!

    He's got a daughter in Orange County that one of his ex-wives had the
    intelligence to take away from him. Lord only knows what could have
    happened to her if she had continued to live with the kook. The other kids he
    has belong to his previous Russian sleazy brides, and since they come and go so
    do the kids. It wouldn't hurt to let Cisco know what kind of deviant sexual
    pervert they have working for them.

    Many people have wondered how Cisco ever hired such a psycho. It cheapens their
    image and credibility in the corporate world after all. Well, they didn't hire
    him directly, he came as baggage when they acquired the company he used to work
    for, TGV Software. His e-mail address there used to be <>.

    All intelligent members of the usenet community have killfiled him, so he takes
    great pains to get past their killfiles by rubbing his only two cerebral neurons
    together and coming up with gems like: mrtrav <>, mrtrav3
    <>, mrraveltay <>, and mrtravelkay
    <>, and mtravelkay <> and <""a.a\"@a,a,a>.

    Some of his other trolling aliases are Network Guy,
    <>, sleepydoc <>, jlhunt
    <>, and Lost 5 of 8 <>, mrt <>,
    news.sf.sbcglobal.net <>, not-nomen
    <>,<>, David Tanner
    <>, Jeff Davies <>, BobTheBuilder
    <>. The lastest product of his brain diarrhea is Bill
    Clarkj <>.

    It would be a good idea to call Cisco at 1-800-553-2447 and ask to speak with a
    supervisor and explain that you are EXTREMELY unhappy that this idiot spends his
    whole day at work playing on the internet on company time. THEY WILL NOT LIKE
    THAT.

    Then write to corporate headquarters explaining what this idiot is doing and
    telling them HOW BAD IT IS FOR THEIR COMPANY IMAGE. They will LOVE that you
    brought this to their attention:

    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    170 West Tasman Dr.
    San Jose, CA 95134
    USA

    Then also call them. You should always follow up email or letters with phone
    calls. Always ask for supervisors or managers. Try to get as far up as
    possible.

    (408)526-4000
    (800)553-NETS or
    (800)553-6387

    Contact Investor Relations and tell them you are interested in investing in
    their company but won't do so until they get rid of this asshole who is wasting
    company resources:

    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    Investor Relations Department
    170 West Tasman Drive
    San Jose, CA 95134-1706
    Phone: (408) 526-8890
    Fax: (408) 526-4545
    Email:

    Might as well contact customer service too, they LOVE to hear about this type of
    stuff:

    USA 1 800 553 6387

    Then finally, send letters with copies of his nasty posts addressed
    personally to each one of the OFFICERS of the company using the
    headquarters address. Believe me, they READ your complaints and are VERY
    INTERESTED in them, especially if it's about one of their employees. They will
    take a PERSONAL interest in rooting this ASSHOLE out of their company:

    John Morgridge, Chairman
    John Chambers, President, CEO
    Donald Valentine, Vice Chairman
    Larry Carter, CFO, Sr. VP-Fin. and Admin., Sec., Director
    Richard Justice, Sr. VP, Worldwide Field Operations

    Have fun!
    Nomen Nescio, May 17, 2004