Re: flatbed scanner advice

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by philo , Nov 30, 2012.

  1. philo

    philo  Guest

    On 11/29/2012 05:21 PM, Michael D. Berger wrote:
    > I need a scanner primarily for old photos, but also for general
    > paperwork. I am thinking of an Epson 700. Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike.

    I have an older and less expensive Epson (4490) and it does an excellent
    job. I am sure the Epson 700 will be outstanding.
    It's a professional quality scanner and possibly more than you need.

    Just be sure it's supported by whichever operating system you use before
    you buy it

    --
    https://www.createspace.com/3707686

    philo , Nov 30, 2012