Re: Flashing amber light on the power button

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Dec 17, 2006.

  1. Good luck with that! I spent 2 hours on a chat with Dell over a bad hard
    drive! I diagnosed it as a faulty hard drive in 2 minutes and they asked
    me to perform the same test on it 3 times before the drive finally
    stopped responding. It was a totally fiasco! So much that I rarely
    complain about technical support, but I sent a copy of the chat log to
    the manager of technical support. The funny thing is I have heard
    nothing back from them.

    Good Luck with that!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 17, 2006

  2. They DO NOT cover motherboards gone bad out of warranty. Whoever said that
    was wrong. It will have to be bought. ugh It's 7 months out of warranty.

    Keith Chilton, Dec 18, 2006