Re: Flashing amber light on the power button (GX 280 machine)?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Dec 7, 2006.

  1. I am not sure this is the correct place for this post, but I see why you
    chose to post here: MCDSTs! I have ran into this issue multiple times,
    and it has never been the same issue. Reviewing my tech journal, my last
    experience was a faulty power supply. The time before that was a faulty
    motherboard. I would a professional look at it before you purchase any
    of these parts and try to troubleshoot this yourself. Good Luck!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 7, 2006