Re: Flash

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tim sewell, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. tim sewell

    tim sewell Guest

    Joe,

    If you think that your flash may not be synchronised with the shutter, you
    can do a simple test for for yourself.

    Just take a photo of yourself in a mirror in a darkened room (the bathroom
    is the obvious choice). If you dont see a picture with a blinding highlight
    from the flash, then the flash is seriously out of synch (and a trip to your
    friendly camera repairer would be in order)

    Tim S.

    tim sewell, Jul 16, 2003