Re: Flash Player not detected

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Matty F, Aug 15, 2010.

  1. Matty F

    Matty F Guest

    On Aug 14, 3:40 pm, "B Roberts" <> wrote:
    > When I Login to my Lotto account, it tells me "Flash Player not detected".
    > I have installed the Latest Flash player version. It was working OK before
    > I am operating XP and IE 8.
    >
    > I have gone to "Manage add ons" under tools but I cannot find any reference
    > the problem there, it all is enabled
    > Help would be appreciated

    Perhaps you've turned off Flash. I turn off Flash for the NZ Herald
    and Stuff to get rid of their crap adverts and turn it back on for
    most sites.
    I don't use Internet Explorer so you'll have to find out how to check
    if Flash is on.

    P.S. you shouln't be wasting your money on Lotto.
    Matty F, Aug 15, 2010

  2. Matty F

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Matty F wrote:
    > On Aug 14, 3:40 pm, "B Roberts" <> wrote:
    >> When I Login to my Lotto account, it tells me "Flash Player not
    >> detected". I have installed the Latest Flash player version. It was
    >> working OK before I am operating XP and IE 8.
    >>
    >> I have gone to "Manage add ons" under tools but I cannot find any
    >> reference to
    >> the problem there, it all is enabled
    >> Help would be appreciated

    > Perhaps you've turned off Flash. I turn off Flash for the NZ Herald
    > and Stuff to get rid of their crap adverts and turn it back on for
    > most sites.
    > I don't use Internet Explorer so you'll have to find out how to check
    > if Flash is on.
    >
    > P.S. you shouln't be wasting your money on Lotto.

    Is that yet another Woger?

    Or am I hallucinating?
    --
    Shaun.

    "Let food be thy medicine" Hippocrates.
    ~misfit~, Aug 16, 2010

  3. Matty F

    Matty F Guest

    On Aug 16, 12:56 pm, "~misfit~" <>
    wrote:
    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs Matty F wrote:
    >

    > > On Aug 14, 3:40 pm, "B Roberts" <> wrote:
    > >> When I Login to my Lotto account, it tells me "Flash Player not
    > >> detected". I have installed the Latest Flash player version. It was
    > >> working OK before I am operating XP and IE 8.

    > >> I have gone to "Manage add ons" under tools but I cannot find any
    > >> reference to
    > >> the problem there, it all is enabled
    > >> Help would be appreciated

    > > Perhaps you've turned off Flash. I turn off Flash for the NZ Herald
    > > and Stuff to get rid of their crap adverts and turn it back on for
    > > most sites.
    > > I don't use Internet Explorer so you'll have to find out how to check
    > > if Flash is on.

    > > P.S. you shouln't be wasting your money on Lotto.

    > Is that yet another Woger?
    >
    > Or am I hallucinating?

    Random capitalisation, random blanks, uses IE: = Woger
    Uses Lotto: = Don McD
    Spells Lotto with two Ts: = not Don McD

    therefore = Woger!

    Where is Don McD anyway?
    Matty F, Aug 16, 2010
  4. Matty F

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Bret wrote:
    > On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:56:36 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:
    >
    >> hallucinating

    > hallucinating :)

    Indeed. I just wondered whether this was a product of it. <g>

    ~misfit~, Aug 16, 2010
  5. Matty F

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Matty F wrote:
    > On Aug 16, 12:56 pm, "~misfit~" <>
    > wrote:
    >> Somewhere on teh intarwebs Matty F wrote:

    >>> Perhaps you've turned off Flash. I turn off Flash for the NZ Herald
    >>> and Stuff to get rid of their crap adverts and turn it back on for
    >>> most sites.
    >>> I don't use Internet Explorer so you'll have to find out how to
    >>> check if Flash is on.

    >>> P.S. you shouln't be wasting your money on Lotto.

    >> Is that yet another Woger?
    >>
    >> Or am I hallucinating?

    > Random capitalisation, random blanks, uses IE: = Woger
    > Uses Lotto: = Don McD
    > Spells Lotto with two Ts: = not Don McD
    >
    > therefore = Woger!
    >
    > Where is Don McD anyway?