Re: Flasch

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Aug 2, 2009.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Aug 2, 2009

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The philo Post:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The philo Post:
    >>> what is this
    >>>

    >>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1835328/girls_on_my_mind_photography_of_michael_flasch
    >>>

    >> Is he using a special Zebra lens?
    >>

    > No...
    >
    > what he did was take a slide projector and project patterns onto the
    > models.
    >
    > Mike (a friend of mine) has at least 20 years worth of images in his
    > archives taken with a 35 mm camera.
    >
    > he has since, scanned the images and used them in his photo montages...
    >
    > some of the montages he created took hundreds of hours to create using
    > Photoshop.

    Well done

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Aug 2, 2009

  3. OldGringo38

    Fog Ducker Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
    >> Cents To The philo Post:
    >>> what is this
    >>>

    >>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1835328/girls_on_my_mind_photography_of_michael_flasch
    >>>

    >> Is he using a special Zebra lens?
    >>

    > No...
    >
    > what he did was take a slide projector and project patterns onto the
    > models.
    >
    > Mike (a friend of mine) has at least 20 years worth of images in his
    > archives taken with a 35 mm camera.
    >
    > he has since, scanned the images and used them in his photo montages...
    >
    > some of the montages he created took hundreds of hours to create using
    > Photoshop.

    so ---- how come you didn't explain all that to begin with, instead of being
    rather sneaky with your "what is this" question?

    Fog Ducker, Aug 2, 2009
  4. OldGringo38

    sandy58 Guest

    On Aug 2, 12:24 am, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The  philo Post:> what is this
    >
    > >http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1835328/girls_on_my_mind_photography_of...

    > Is he using a special Zebra lens?
    >
    > --
    > Old Gringo
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullesthttp://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

    Nah, OldGringo38. Sets of bent venetian blinds in a round room fulla
    windows on the Equator. :) Clever, eh?

    sandy58, Aug 2, 2009
  5. OldGringo38

    Tony Guest

    I remember that shit from the psychedelic 60's.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know proper manners

    Using my technical prowess and computer abilities to answer questions beyond the realm of
    understandability

    Tony, Aug 2, 2009
  6. OldGringo38

    philo Guest

    Tony wrote:
    > I remember that shit from the psychedelic 60's.

    As they say:

    If you remember the 60's, you were not there! LOL

    But yes, some of the photo's do look like they may have been made in the
    60's

    philo, Aug 2, 2009