Re: Flamingos, storks and more...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, May 24, 2008.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On May 24, 2:30 pm, "Dica Photo" <> wrote:

    > Lots of CA in the Stork pictures...........

    Gotta be a Sony.
    Annika1980, May 24, 2008

  2. Ï "Focus" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá

    > "Dica Photo" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Focus" <> schreef in bericht
    >>>
    >>> If Canon starts giving boxes of Crayons with every camera, maybe some
    >>> day even you'll be able to make a picture like this:
    >>>
    >>> http://photos-of-portugal.com/Pinhal/slides/DE080523283.html
    >>>
    >>> LOL!

    >> Focus.........................LOL!
    >>
    >> Or try this with the Sony A350 Bert without clipping the hightlights:
    >> http://home.kpnplanet.nl/~/Limburg/Limburg/medium/0013.jpg
    >> http://home.kpnplanet.nl/~/Limburg/Limburg/medium/0001.jpg
    >> http://home.kpnplanet.nl/~/Limburg/Limburg/medium/0002.jpg

    > I prefer something to see in the picture...
    >
    > Do you mean like this?
    > http://photos-of-portugal.com/Pinhal/slides/DE080523241.html
    > http://photos-of-portugal.com/Pinhal/slides/DE080523250.html
    > http://photos-of-portugal.com/Lisboa/
    > http://photos-of-portugal.com/Pinhal/slides/DE080523262.html
    >

    > --

    Excellent photos Focus, bravo! (I'm listening to the perfect soundtrack now,
    Alphaville's Like a melody).

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, May 25, 2008

  3. Ï "Focus" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá

    > "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> http://photos-of-portugal.com/Pinhal/

    >> Excellent photos Focus, bravo! (I'm listening to the perfect soundtrack
    >> now, Alphaville's Like a melody).
    >>

    >> --
    >> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    >> major in electrical engineering
    >> mechanized infantry reservist
    >> hordad AT otenet DOT gr

    > Thanks, Dimitrios!
    > I'll see if I can find that music too.
    >
    > Above is the intended link.
    >

    > --

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqDo3OVBjY
    Hope you'll like it:)

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, May 26, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    Dica Photo wrote,on my timestamp of 25/05/2008 8:40 PM:

    >> Do you mean like this?
    >> http://photos-of-portugal.com/Pinhal/slides/DE080523241.html
    >> http://photos-of-portugal.com/Pinhal/slides/DE080523250.html
    >> http://photos-of-portugal.com/Lisboa/
    >> http://photos-of-portugal.com/Pinhal/slides/DE080523262.html
    >>

    > No Bert, not like those...............................pffffffffffffffffff.
    > Are you dumb, dumber, dumbest? Or are you playing it?

    actually, his photos with the "blown highlights"
    look a lot better than yours with the non-blown highlights...
    Noons, May 26, 2008
  5. Ï "Focus" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá

    > "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Ï "Focus" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    >>>
    >>> "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <> wrote in message

    >>> Thanks, Dimitrios!
    >>> I'll see if I can find that music too.
    >>>
    >>> Above is the intended link.
    >>>

    >>> --

    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqDo3OVBjY
    >> Hope you'll like it:)
    >>

    > OK, not bad, but I think I would prefer something like Tchaikovsky's
    > Swanlake ;-)
    >

    > --

    I like very much classical music, especially Beethoven's ninth (my all time
    favourite, Ode to joy and it's everlasting message) and I still have a
    turntable, where I play often classical and jazz records.
    PS not crossposted to aus.photo

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, May 27, 2008
  6. ? "Rita Berkowitz" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios wrote:
    >
    >> I like very much classical music, especially Beethoven's ninth (my
    >> all time favourite, Ode to joy and it's everlasting message) and I
    >> still have a turntable, where I play often classical and jazz records.
    >> PS not crossposted to aus.photo

    > Try some of Tangerine Dream's earlier releases as you might find something
    > bit more stimulating and relaxing at the same time. Logos Live would be a
    > good starter.

    I'll keep that in mind when I'm gonna buy cds. Thanks!

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, May 28, 2008