Re: Fixing malware/spyware

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 20, 2008.

  1. Tekkie® wrote:

    > My last resort is to reimage the notebook to original. If I feel
    > kindly/workload I may copy the data to their share.

    Make that your standard policy. Show no mercy. Only one occurrence
    should get a teacher to understand, don't you think? Put up a poster in
    the teachers' lounge.

    BTW, don't download and run any software offered by PCButts, who is NOT
    an MVP of anything except his own mind. He is a known code thief and
    some of his 'tools' will do bad things to your computers. Google for it.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 20, 2008

  2. Something tells me that as*holes like you don't know what you are talking
    about, you think you do but you don't. Please visit
    http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/fu.htm you might learn more about yourself.

    The Real Truth MVP, Oct 20, 2008

  3. The Real Truth MVP wrote:

    > Something tells me that as*holes like you don't know what you are
    > talking about, you think you do but you don't. Please visit
    > http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/fu.htm you might learn more about yourself.

    Well, let me say this. If Tekkie® had any doubts that my statement about
    your software was wrong, you have just affirmed that what I wrote was
    correct.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=pcbutts1 thief

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 20, 2008
  4. Well since you believe that everything you read on the internet is true this
    letter about you from your mom must be true.
    http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

    The Real Truth MVP, Oct 20, 2008
  5. The Real Truth MVP wrote:

    > Well since you believe that everything you read on the internet is
    > true this letter about you from your mom must be true.
    > http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

    LOL! Further proof you are the scum-sucker everyone says you are.

    You wrote in your blog, "I'm a hoe! [sic]" -- and we all know that's
    certainly true.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 20, 2008
  6. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty added these comments in the current
    discussion du jour ...

    >> My last resort is to reimage the notebook to original. If I
    >> feel kindly/workload I may copy the data to their share.

    > Make that your standard policy. Show no mercy. Only one
    > occurrence should get a teacher to understand, don't you
    > think? Put up a poster in the teachers' lounge.

    A zero tolerance policy is also my view. Never give Murphy an
    even break and never allow a teacher to muck with your system
    even once if possible, but never more than once.

    > BTW, don't download and run any software offered by PCButts,
    > who is NOT an MVP of anything except his own mind. He is a
    > known code thief and some of his 'tools' will do bad things to
    > your computers. Google for it.

    I would add that it is almost always better to use commercial
    software than to try to go on the cheap with free stuff
    recommended by people in an unmoderated NG like this one.

    --
    HP, aka Jerry

    "Efficiency is doing things right, effectiveness is doing the
    right things" - Peter Drucker

    HEMI-Powered, Oct 20, 2008