Re: FireFox *SUCKS*

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Baron, Apr 11, 2011.

  1. Baron

    Baron Guest

    family Inscribed thus:

    > That so called computer program that goes by the name *firefox* well
    > and truly sucks.
    > It has corrupted our computer beyond belief.
    > Not only did it cause our computer to crash, but rendered it
    > impossible to access the internet.
    > Even the geeks and nerds of tech-support have never known anything
    > like it. Looks like we will be having to buy a new computer before the
    > end of this month.

    > The problem is just impossible for anyone to fix.

    I don't belive a word of it !
    This is either a troll or someone is unbelievably nieve !

    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.

    Baron, Apr 11, 2011

  2. Baron embroidered on the monitor :
    > family Inscribed thus:
    >
    >> That so called computer program that goes by the name *firefox* well
    >> and truly sucks.
    >> It has corrupted our computer beyond belief.
    >> Not only did it cause our computer to crash, but rendered it
    >> impossible to access the internet.
    >> Even the geeks and nerds of tech-support have never known anything
    >> like it. Looks like we will be having to buy a new computer before the
    >> end of this month.

    >> The problem is just impossible for anyone to fix.

    > I don't belive a word of it !
    > This is either a troll or someone is unbelievably nieve !

    I think it's from Bill Gates.

    --
    -There are some who call me...
    Jim

    "Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes."
    - Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

    James D Andrews, Apr 11, 2011