Re: Firefox doesn't work and virussoftwares doesn't update?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Toni, <> wrote:

    > Has anyone had similiar problems?

    Your wife is my whore.

    > Windows update works and even IE from time to time, but none of my
    > antivirus software isn't able to connect and update virus definitions
    > (Antivir or Avast)

    It's only a few, right?

    > Every version of Mozilla Firefox refuses to open web-pages.

    Every horse has its stall, every pig has its pen, every bird has its nest,
    and life knows best what is right.

    > It gives me error something like 'file is empty'.

    If you took your time, you wouldn't make so many errors.

    > This is HP pavilion and has XP home + sp2 and latest patches.

    Because I want to.

    > This seems to be some kind of network protocol problem but I cant figure
    > out what.

    How long have you been suffering the problem?

    > I have tried to turn on/off sp2 firewall and I cant even install
    > ZoneAlarm firewall, cause this xp crashes on blue screen as soon as I
    > connect my ethernet cable and it does that on every boot as soon as XP
    > finds network.

    Get rid of SP2.

    > Uninstalling ZOneAlarm gets rid of this blue screen -problem.

    There is no future in computers.

    > I have tried to enable/disable different windows services but that
    > doesn't seem to help.

    So different.

    > I have also deleted winsock -keys from registry and installed tcp/ip
    > protocol again.

    If I fix your computer, will you buy me a breakfast?

    > I am pretty confused here and I have fixed and cleaned dozens of
    > window-machines, but cant figure out this one.

    I am pretty confused there and you have fixed and cleaned dozens of
    window-machines too.

    > Pc is scanned with antivirus softwares and different antispyware apps
    > -Nothing.

    My computer told me that it "couldn't find printer". I tried turning the
    computer screen to face the printer but that the computer still couldn't see
    the printer.

    > Hijackthis cant find anything strange.

    Weird, eh.
    pcbutts1, Jul 26, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    SDS Guest

    This guy pcbutts is in serious mental trouble. It seems he has nothing to
    do but make bad jokes.

    SDS, Jul 26, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    **** YOU! **** YOU! BASTARD! ****! BASTARD! **** YOU, FUCKER! ****! ****
    YOU! **** YOU! FUCKING WHORE!

    > It seems he has nothing to do but make bad jokes.

    Does he know that he's nothing to do?
    pcbutts1, Jul 26, 2005