Re: FIREFOX CRASHES

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Feb 14, 2010.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:34:44 -0800, sugaree wrote:

    > New to Firefox. Running Win XP SP 2. Firefox crashes every time I
    > change from one page to another, for example, from Yahoo mail, to Gmail,
    > . I've read about it but I can't pin down why its happeneing and what I
    > should do. Can you help direct me to a reason and/or solutioon? Thanks

    You'll have to format your hard drive to correct this known issue.

    Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/obama_thanks.jpg
    Dan C, Feb 14, 2010

  2. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:28:09 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On 14 Feb 2010 21:42:50 GMT, Dan C <>wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:34:44 -0800, sugaree wrote:
    >>
    >>> New to Firefox. Running Win XP SP 2. Firefox crashes every time I
    >>> change from one page to another, for example, from Yahoo mail, to
    >>> Gmail, . I've read about it but I can't pin down why its happeneing
    >>> and what I should do. Can you help direct me to a reason and/or
    >>> solutioon? Thanks

    >>You'll have to format your hard drive to correct this known issue.

    > Do you also reuse toilet tissue until it's so full of shit you have to
    > flush it?

    Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.
    Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/obama_thanks.jpg
    Dan C, Feb 15, 2010

  3. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:16:02 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On 15 Feb 2010 17:04:33 GMT, Dan C <>wrote:

    >>> Do you also reuse toilet tissue until it's so full of shit you have to
    >>> flush it?

    >>Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

    > Non sequitur noted and laughed at.

    No different than the one you attempted, right there above.

    Bugger off, troll.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he poured grease onto the interstate.
    Dan C, Feb 17, 2010
  4. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:47:40 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On 17 Feb 2010 02:23:09 GMT, Dan C <>wrote:

    >>> Non sequitur noted and laughed at.

    >>No different than the one you attempted, right there above.

    > Au contraire mon imbecile, my reply was spot on considering your worn
    > out recycled 'format hard drive' troll.

    Wrong.

    Pwned.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he found Earl in his honey pot.
    Dan C, Feb 18, 2010