Re: Firefox always comes up after login and reboot

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Dec 22, 2008.

  1. Keith Lee wrote:
    > All:
    > I have Mandriva Linux 2009 with KDE 3.5 and Firefox 3.0.1. After
    > every reboot and login, Firefox pops up. I have looked in the .kde/Autostart
    > directory and found nothing. I always remember to make sure that Firefox
    > has closed properly before I log out. Can anyone help me stop this problem?
    >
    > Keith Lee

    if you don't get any results from the mandriva group,
    then try asking in the mozilla.support.firefox
    newsgroup which is on the news.mozilla.org server

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Dec 22, 2008