Re: Find the Maori

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by AJ, Oct 3, 2003.

  1. AJ

    AJ Guest

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:15:39 +0100, "nick"
    <> wrote:

    >"Larry Jandro" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> > It was his used auto parts site. The opening page was a pic of
    >> > his home/junk yard with stripped cars all over the place. Then
    >> > he makes fun of us for doing the same thing.

    >> He [nicky] is in denial. Denial of being fat, denial of being an
    >> Arab-boy-lover, denial of being a redneck, denial of loving Cheeze-
    >> Whiz.

    >What you really mean is that you are in denial of the above.

    Can you explain to the assembled audiance why you, Nick Johns have
    never denied you placed an online solicitation for gay sex with an
    Arab?

    http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html

    Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
    looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
    38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
    time. E-mail me at <

    AJ, Oct 3, 2003

  2. AJ

    Angkor Guest

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:47:20 GMT, AJ< > wrote:

    >On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:15:39 +0100, "nick"
    ><> wrote:

    >>> He [nicky] is in denial. Denial of being fat, denial of being an
    >>> Arab-boy-lover, denial of being a redneck, denial of loving Cheeze-
    >>> Whiz.

    >>What you really mean is that you are in denial of the above.

    >Can you explain to the assembled audiance why you, Nick Johns have
    >never denied you placed an online solicitation for gay sex with an
    >Arab?

    Can you explain to the assembled audiance (sic) why you, AJ, have
    never denied that you go to chat rooms posing as a twelve year old
    girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing oral sex
    on you?

    --
    "Ken Ehrett was a sock"
    Sable washes her dirty laundry in public in message <>

    Angkor, Oct 3, 2003

  3. AJ

    AJ Guest

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:57:36 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:47:20 GMT, AJ< > wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:15:39 +0100, "nick"
    >><> wrote:

    >>>What you really mean is that you are in denial of the above.

    >>Can you explain to the assembled audiance why you, Nick Johns have
    >>never denied you placed an online solicitation for gay sex with an
    >>Arab?

    >Can you explain to the assembled audiance (sic) why you, AJ, have
    >never denied that you go to chat rooms posing as a twelve year old
    >girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing oral sex
    >on you?

    Here's the proof for my accusation and question.

    http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html

    Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
    looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
    38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
    time. E-mail me at <

    Where's the proof for youraccusation? Don't have any? Didn't think
    so.

    Now call me a sock puppet, a pussy, or gives us a " whatever AJ" like
    a good little net kook.

    AJ, Oct 3, 2003
  4. AJ

    Angkor Guest

    Kooky AJ Gets Excited Over Gay Arab Sex: Re: Find the Maori

    On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:27:48 GMT, AJ< > wrote:

    >On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:57:36 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:47:20 GMT, AJ< > wrote:

    >>>Can you explain to the assembled audiance why you, Nick Johns have
    >>>never denied you placed an online solicitation for gay sex with an
    >>>Arab?

    >>Can you explain to the assembled audiance (sic) why you, AJ, have
    >>never denied that you go to chat rooms posing as a twelve year old
    >>girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing oral sex
    >>on you?

    >Here's the proof for my accusation and question.
    >
    >http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html
    >
    >Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
    >looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
    >38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
    >time. E-mail me at <
    >
    >Where's the proof for youraccusation? Don't have any? Didn't think
    >so.
    >
    >Now call me a sock puppet, a pussy, or gives us a " whatever AJ" like
    >a good little net kook.

    So you're not denying that you loiter in chatrooms posing as a twelve
    year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing
    oral sex on you? That's very telling, Kook.

    Angkor, Oct 3, 2003
  5. AJ

    AJ Guest

    Re: Kooky Angkor Gets Excited Over Gay Arab Sex: Re: Find the Maori

    On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:37:21 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:27:48 GMT, AJ< > wrote:

    >>>Can you explain to the assembled audiance (sic) why you, AJ, have
    >>>never denied that you go to chat rooms posing as a twelve year old
    >>>girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing oral sex
    >>>on you?

    >>Here's the proof for my accusation and question.
    >>
    >>http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html
    >>
    >>Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
    >>looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
    >>38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
    >>time. E-mail me at <
    >>
    >>Where's the proof for youraccusation? Don't have any? Didn't think
    >>so.
    >>
    >>Now call me a sock puppet, a pussy, or gives us a " whatever AJ" like
    >>a good little net kook.

    >So you're not denying that you loiter in chatrooms posing as a twelve
    >year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing
    >oral sex on you? That's very telling, Kook.

    Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie?

    AJ, Oct 3, 2003
  6. AJ

    Angkor Guest

    Re: Kooky AJ Gets Excited Over Gay Arab Sex: Re: Find the Maori

    On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:47:54 GMT, AJ< > wrote:

    >On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:37:21 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:

    >>>Here's the proof for my accusation and question.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html
    >>>
    >>>Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
    >>>looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
    >>>38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
    >>>time. E-mail me at <
    >>>
    >>>Where's the proof for youraccusation? Don't have any? Didn't think
    >>>so.
    >>>
    >>>Now call me a sock puppet, a pussy, or gives us a " whatever AJ" like
    >>>a good little net kook.

    >>So you're not denying that you loiter in chatrooms posing as a twelve
    >>year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing
    >>oral sex on you? That's very telling, Kook.

    >Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie?

    So you're not denying the fact that you loiter in chatrooms posing as
    a twelve year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into
    performing oral sex on you? You're a kook, and a perverted kook at
    that.

    Angkor, Oct 3, 2003
  7. AJ

    AJ Guest

    On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:50:39 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:47:54 GMT, AJ< > wrote:

    >>>So you're not denying that you loiter in chatrooms posing as a twelve
    >>>year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing
    >>>oral sex on you? That's very telling, Kook.

    >>Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie?

    >So you're not denying the fact that you loiter in chatrooms posing as
    >a twelve year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into
    >performing oral sex on you? You're a kook, and a perverted kook at
    >that.

    Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie? It took me
    all of a few minutes to find out what an obsessed little net kook you
    are Angkor. Only your incredible stupidity allows you to think the
    rest of usernet doesn't know you're an obsessed little twerp as well.

    AJ, Oct 3, 2003
  8. AJ

    Angkor, Oct 3, 2003
  9. AJ

    nick Guest

    "AJ" < > wrote in message

    > >> He [nicky] is in denial. Denial of being fat, denial of being an
    > >> Arab-boy-lover, denial of being a redneck, denial of loving Cheeze-
    > >> Whiz.

    > >What you really mean is that you are in denial of the above.

    > Can you explain to the assembled audiance why you, Nick Johns have
    > never denied you placed an online solicitation for gay sex with an
    > Arab?

    Because, you clueless nonce, there's more than one person with the same name
    in the world.

    > http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html
    >
    > Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
    > looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
    > 38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
    > time. E-mail me at <

    Nice to see your still cruising the gay ads, BTW, met anyone yet?

    nick, Oct 3, 2003
  10. AJ

    LIBassbug Guest

    Angkor wrote:
    > On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:47:54 GMT, AJ< > wrote:

    >>>So you're not denying that you loiter in chatrooms posing as a twelve
    >>>year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing
    >>>oral sex on you? That's very telling, Kook.

    >>Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie?

    > So you're not denying the fact that you loiter in chatrooms posing as
    > a twelve year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into
    > performing oral sex on you? You're a kook, and a perverted kook at
    > that.

    What's your point, silly little man?

    --
    Chris.

    John Ritter tribute website.
    http://freespace.virgin.net/avril.bowles/welcome.htm

    "We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square
    foot of any of those countries -- except where we bury our dead." -
    Secretary of State Colin Powell, September 14, 2003

    LIBassbug, Oct 3, 2003