Re: Find the Maori

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by AJ, Oct 2, 2003.

  1. AJ

    AJ Guest

    On 02 Oct 2003 03:49:08 GMT, SPAMX (Xx Aum Shinri
    Kyo xX) wrote:

    >>From: Gregory Procter

    >>wheelbarrow

    >>on

    >>> More animal references, greg? Sheesh!
    >>>

    >>You consider US sailors to be animals -

    >do they pay you in corn or bones?
    >
    >Last week you were whining about aasses being donkey's greg. You might at
    >least keep your lames consistant for 5 days.

    Has Procter always been this obsessed with having sex with US sailors?
    Does he like sex with the Marines as well?

    AJ, Oct 2, 2003

  2. AJ

    AJ Guest

    On 02 Oct 2003 15:27:22 GMT, SPAMX (Xx Aum Shinri
    Kyo xX) wrote:

    >>From: AJ

    >>Has Procter always been this obsessed with having sex with US sailors?
    >>Does he like sex with the Marines as well?

    >Actually greg is a sheepshagging Kiwi. They usually don't cross breeding
    >species.

    I was attributing his crankiness to impotence rather than a nation
    filled with recalcitrant sheep.

    AJ, Oct 2, 2003