Re: Find the Maori

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Angkor, Oct 1, 2003.

  1. Angkor

    Angkor Guest

    On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:20:27 GMT, nobody
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > Angkor <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:17:06 GMT, Larry Jandro
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >On 30 Sep 2003, Alan <> tapped on a keyboard and
    >> >the electrons formed this:

    >> >OMG - another Rotundo US-hater. Good find, Alan..!

    >> That site was "found" several years ago

    >Yeah, and?

    "and" Procter's site's been around for years, everybody's seen his
    picture, yet you're jumping around like a schoolgirl with wet panties.
    "Good find Alan"? Anal couldn't find his own arse if he looked for it
    with a blow-torch while he was farting.

    >You've been hoping it wouldn't be found again.

    Me? Nothing to do with me, fuckchop - you're not even bright enough
    to know who you're responding to.

    >Tough luck.

    Your admission is noted.
    You are dismissed.

    --
    "Ken Ehrett was a sock"
    Sable washes her dirty laundry in public in message <>

    Angkor, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Angkor wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:20:27 GMT, nobody
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > Angkor <> wrote:

    > >> That site was "found" several years ago

    > >Yeah, and?

    > "and" Procter's site's been around for years,

    I've had this web site for 8 years now - keep watching, it's due for an upgrade before Christmas.

    Gregory Procter, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Angkor

    AJ Guest

    On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:44:43 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:20:27 GMT, nobody
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <>,
    >> Angkor <> wrote:

    >>> That site was "found" several years ago

    >>Yeah, and?

    >"and" Procter's site's been around for years, everybody's seen his
    >picture, yet you're jumping around like a schoolgirl with wet panties.
    >"Good find Alan"? Anal couldn't find his own arse if he looked for it
    >with a blow-torch while he was farting.
    >
    >>You've been hoping it wouldn't be found again.

    >Me? Nothing to do with me, fuckchop - you're not even bright enough
    >to know who you're responding to.

    He's responding to the obsessed little fucker who feels the need to
    defend Procter's pathetic picture.

    >>Tough luck.

    >Your admission is noted.
    >You are dismissed.

    No cries of " pussy!" or a " whatever " lame?

    How disappointing you are Angkor.

    AJ, Oct 1, 2003
  4. Angkor

    Angkor Guest

    On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:19:02 GMT, AJ< > wrote:

    >On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:44:43 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:20:27 GMT, nobody
    >><> wrote:

    >>>Yeah, and?

    >>"and" Procter's site's been around for years, everybody's seen his
    >>picture, yet you're jumping around like a schoolgirl with wet panties.
    >>"Good find Alan"? Anal couldn't find his own arse if he looked for it
    >>with a blow-torch while he was farting.
    >>
    >>>You've been hoping it wouldn't be found again.

    >>Me? Nothing to do with me, fuckchop - you're not even bright enough
    >>to know who you're responding to.

    >He's responding to the obsessed little fucker who feels the need to
    >defend Procter's pathetic picture.

    I could care less about Procter or his picture - his insignificant
    little country could sink into the sea right now and take him with it
    for all I care., fuckchop - I'm simply enjoying pointing out the fact
    that you're about five years behind the times with your breathless
    excitement over the existence of Procter's picture, you sad little
    wetback.
    HTH

    >>>Tough luck.

    >>Your admission is noted.
    >>You are dismissed.

    >No cries of " pussy!" or a " whatever " lame?
    >
    >How disappointing you are Angkor.

    Ooooh, dearie dearie me, I've disappointed a wetback. Big fucking
    deal.

    Angkor, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Angkor

    AJ Guest

    On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 23:36:36 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:19:02 GMT, AJ< > wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:44:43 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:

    >>>"and" Procter's site's been around for years, everybody's seen his
    >>>picture, yet you're jumping around like a schoolgirl with wet panties.
    >>>"Good find Alan"? Anal couldn't find his own arse if he looked for it
    >>>with a blow-torch while he was farting.

    >>>Me? Nothing to do with me, fuckchop - you're not even bright enough
    >>>to know who you're responding to.

    >>He's responding to the obsessed little fucker who feels the need to
    >>defend Procter's pathetic picture.

    >I could care less about Procter or his picture - his insignificant
    >little country could sink into the sea right now and take him with it
    >for all I care., fuckchop - I'm simply enjoying pointing out the fact
    >that you're about five years behind the times with your breathless
    >excitement over the existence of Procter's picture, you sad little
    >wetback.
    >HTH

    I've shown no excitment over Procters picture. Aversion is more the
    term I'd use to describe your picture.

    >>>Your admission is noted.
    >>>You are dismissed.

    >>No cries of " pussy!" or a " whatever " lame?
    >>
    >>How disappointing you are Angkor.

    >Ooooh, dearie dearie me, I've disappointed a wetback. Big fucking
    >deal.

    Are all you Elvis impersonators are so easily played for fools?
    Do ya'all have conventions like them Trekkers?

    AJ, Oct 2, 2003
  6. Angkor

    Angkor Guest

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 00:13:21 GMT, AJ< > wrote:

    >On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 23:36:36 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:

    >>>He's responding to the obsessed little fucker who feels the need to
    >>>defend Procter's pathetic picture.

    >>I could care less about Procter or his picture - his insignificant
    >>little country could sink into the sea right now and take him with it
    >>for all I care., fuckchop - I'm simply enjoying pointing out the fact
    >>that you're about five years behind the times with your breathless
    >>excitement over the existence of Procter's picture, you sad little
    >>wetback.
    >>HTH
    >>>

    >I've shown no excitment over Procters picture. Aversion is more the
    >term I'd use to describe your picture.

    My picture? You're a confused little thing, aren't you. You're too
    dim to even know who you're responding to.

    >>>No cries of " pussy!" or a " whatever " lame?
    >>>
    >>>How disappointing you are Angkor.

    >>Ooooh, dearie dearie me, I've disappointed a wetback. Big fucking
    >>deal.

    >Are all you Elvis impersonators are so easily played for fools?
    >Do ya'all have conventions like them Trekkers?

    Dear god but you're sad. Do you think that sort of drivel passes for
    an insult to anybody older than, say, eight?

    Angkor, Oct 2, 2003
  7. Angkor

    Angkor's Mum Guest

    Angkor wrote:

    > My picture?

    Yes, Jamie. Or is it Jay? You know the one of you bending over taking a huge
    object up your ass? The one that was posted into
    alt.binaries.nude.celebrities.male.moderated ... you know the one you used
    to moderate? How many of the people reading this thread know you're a real
    bumboy?

    From: Jay <>
    Subject: Booster: alt.binaries.nude.celebrities.male.moderated Change of
    Propogation Address
    Date: 1998/05/17
    Newsgroups: alt.config

    BOOSTER MESSAGE: alt.culture.charnego
    Booster:

    For your newsgroups file:

    Propogation address for alt.binaries.nude.celebrities.male.moderated
    changed in March 1998
    The new address is :

    Moderator Contact:
    Alternate contact: (alternate contact address also
    updated)

    News Admins:

    If you do not have these updates on your servers, please add it. Thank
    you.

    Angkor's Mum, Oct 2, 2003
  8. Angkor

    AJ Guest

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 00:50:40 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 00:13:21 GMT, AJ< > wrote:

    >>>I could care less about Procter or his picture - his insignificant
    >>>little country could sink into the sea right now and take him with it
    >>>for all I care., fuckchop - I'm simply enjoying pointing out the fact
    >>>that you're about five years behind the times with your breathless
    >>>excitement over the existence of Procter's picture, you sad little
    >>>wetback.
    >>>HTH
    >>>>

    >>I've shown no excitment over Procters picture. Aversion is more the
    >>term I'd use to describe your picture.

    >My picture? You're a confused little thing, aren't you. You're too
    >dim to even know who you're responding to.

    I'm responding to the usenet loser who looks like a sad fat Elvis
    wannabe and spends his life's existance stalking someone named Sable
    all over usernet.

    >>>Ooooh, dearie dearie me, I've disappointed a wetback. Big fucking
    >>>deal.

    >>Are all you Elvis impersonators are so easily played for fools?
    >>Do ya'all have conventions like them Trekkers?

    >Dear god but you're sad. Do you think that sort of drivel passes for
    >an insult to anybody older than, say, eight?

    Why bother to insult a pathetic little dweeb like yourself who
    declares all over the usernet that you lick your own butt?

    AJ, Oct 2, 2003
  9. Angkor

    AJ Guest

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 02:04:17 GMT, "Angkor's Mum" <>
    wrote:

    >Angkor wrote:
    >
    >> My picture?

    >Yes, Jamie. Or is it Jay? You know the one of you bending over taking a huge
    >object up your ass? The one that was posted into
    >alt.binaries.nude.celebrities.male.moderated ... you know the one you used
    >to moderate? How many of the people reading this thread know you're a real
    >bumboy?

    Angkor's name is Jamie and Jamie's a bender. Is this group filled
    with benders? So far there's Angkor, Nick, and who else? Is Procter
    a bender or does he prefer only furry animals?

    AJ, Oct 2, 2003
  10. Angkor

    Alan Guest

    Gregory Procter wrote:

    > Angkor wrote:
    >
    > > On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:20:27 GMT, nobody
    > > <> wrote:

    > > >Yeah, and?

    > > "and" Procter's site's been around for years,

    > I've had this web site for 8 years now - keep watching, it's due for an upgrade before Christmas.

    Celebrating the big roll out of Windows 98, eh groggy?

    --

    Spam, Junk Mail, and Telemarketing.

    Contact the Direct Marketing Association, and thank them
    personally!

    http://www.the-dma.org/aboutdma/contactthedma.shtml

    Alan, Oct 2, 2003
  11. Angkor

    nick Guest

    "AJ" < > wrote in message

    > Angkor's name is Jamie and Jamie's a bender. Is this group filled
    > with benders? So far there's Angkor, Nick, and who else? Is Procter
    > a bender or does he prefer only furry animals?

    Another repressed homo convinced the whole world is filled with gay
    deviants?

    Where do you people come from?

    nick, Oct 2, 2003
  12. Alan wrote:

    > Gregory Procter wrote:
    > >
    > > Angkor wrote:

    > > > "and" Procter's site's been around for years,

    > > I've had this web site for 8 years now - keep watching, it's due for an upgrade before Christmas.

    > Celebrating the big roll out of Windows 98, eh groggy?

    I've had Windblows 98 for errr, 5 years now.

    Gregory Procter, Oct 3, 2003
  13. Angkor

    LIBassbug Guest

    Gregory Procter wrote:

    > Alan wrote:
    >

    >>Gregory Procter wrote:

    >>>I've had this web site for 8 years now - keep watching, it's due for an upgrade before Christmas.

    >>Celebrating the big roll out of Windows 98, eh groggy?

    > I've had Windblows 98 for errr, 5 years now.

    Then why are you still using win 95?

    --
    Chris.

    John Ritter tribute website.
    http://freespace.virgin.net/avril.bowles/welcome.htm

    "We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square
    foot of any of those countries -- except where we bury our dead." -
    Secretary of State Colin Powell, September 14, 2003

    LIBassbug, Oct 3, 2003
  14. LIBassbug wrote:

    > Gregory Procter wrote:
    >

    > > Alan wrote:

    > >>Celebrating the big roll out of Windows 98, eh groggy?

    > > I've had Windblows 98 for errr, 5 years now.

    > Then why are you still using win 95?

    95 more or less works for me, 98 is too buggy, ME is crap.

    Gregory Procter, Oct 4, 2003
  15. Angkor

    LIBassbug Guest

    Gregory Procter wrote:

    > LIBassbug wrote:
    >

    >>Gregory Procter wrote:

    >>>I've had Windblows 98 for errr, 5 years now.

    >>Then why are you still using win 95?

    > 95 more or less works for me, 98 is too buggy, ME is crap.

    So what you are telling me is that your PC came equipped with win95, you
    can't figure out how to install that bootlegged copy of win98 that you
    bought at the yard sale, and you are to cheep to buy winME?

    Secretary of State Colin Powell, September 14, 2003

    LIBassbug, Oct 4, 2003
  16. LIBassbug wrote:

    > Gregory Procter wrote:
    > >
    > > LIBassbug wrote:

    > >>Then why are you still using win 95?

    > > 95 more or less works for me, 98 is too buggy, ME is crap.

    > So what you are telling me is that your PC came equipped with win95,

    No, this computer is cobbled together from remnants of upgrades - 300mHz, 128mb memory etc. It runs better
    on Win 95.

    > you
    > can't figure out how to install that bootlegged copy of win98 that you
    > bought at the yard sale,

    Of course I can - it runs slower so I went back to 95.

    > and you are to cheep to buy winME?

    Why would I bother with ME to read emails?

    Gregory Procter, Oct 4, 2003
  17. Angkor

    Alan Guest

    Gregory Procter wrote:

    > > > 95 more or less works for me, 98 is too buggy, ME is crap.

    > > So what you are telling me is that your PC came equipped with win95,

    > No, this computer is cobbled together from remnants of upgrades - 300mHz, 128mb memory etc. It runs better
    > on Win 95.

    There's nothing wrong with that. If you use hardware and
    software from that era, it's just fine to use Win95. Enjoy!

    But shut yer ignorant yap about 98 being "buggy". I'll bet
    every single damn "problem" you've had with Win98 could be
    traced to either a hardware/driver issue, or your
    prehistoric applications.

    > > you
    > > can't figure out how to install that bootlegged copy of win98 that you
    > > bought at the yard sale,

    > Of course I can - it runs slower so I went back to 95.
    >
    > > and you are to cheep to buy winME?

    > Why would I bother with ME to read emails?

    Don't bother at all. Millennium is a bloated piece of
    shit.

    Mi dos centavos.

    Alan, Oct 7, 2003
  18. Angkor

    Alan Guest

    Gregory Procter wrote:

    > Alan wrote:
    >
    > > Gregory Procter wrote:

    > > > I've had this web site for 8 years now - keep watching, it's due for an upgrade before Christmas.

    > > Celebrating the big roll out of Windows 98, eh groggy?

    > I've had Windblows 98 for errr, 5 years now.

    Ya know, I get a little tired of twits demonstrating their
    "knowledge" of PC's by dissing Microsoft.

    If you don't like your current OS, why not use Linux or a
    Mac, Mr Computer Expert Guy?

    Alan, Oct 7, 2003
  19. Alan wrote:

    > Gregory Procter wrote:

    > > > So what you are telling me is that your PC came equipped with win95,

    > > No, this computer is cobbled together from remnants of upgrades - 300mHz, 128mb memory etc. It runs better
    > > on Win 95.

    > There's nothing wrong with that. If you use hardware and
    > software from that era, it's just fine to use Win95. Enjoy!
    >
    > But shut yer ignorant yap about 98 being "buggy". I'll bet
    > every single damn "problem" you've had with Win98 could be
    > traced to either a hardware/driver issue, or your
    > prehistoric applications.

    98a was horribly buggy, 98b adequate, 98c questionable - my 95 is fine for this application.
    Sure, the 98 problem _might_ be a driver or hardware clash with Win 98 but it works fine with Win 95 - that
    makes it a Win 98 problem. Think it through.

    Gregory Procter, Oct 8, 2003
  20. Alan wrote:

    > Gregory Procter wrote:
    > >
    > > Alan wrote:

    > > > Celebrating the big roll out of Windows 98, eh groggy?

    > > I've had Windblows 98 for errr, 5 years now.

    > Ya know, I get a little tired of twits demonstrating their
    > "knowledge" of PC's by dissing Microsoft.

    So go back to sleep then.

    > If you don't like your current OS, why not use Linux or a
    > Mac, Mr Computer Expert Guy?

    I believe the negative comments came from Sara and AJ - I'm using a five year old bitza computer, Win 95
    and Netscape to read and post emails. The combination works adequately and cost me basically a second-hand
    case, so I can spend my computer $s where they count.

    Gregory Procter, Oct 8, 2003