Re: Finally updated the website

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Sep 11, 2008.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    So you're the only guy on usenet who knows less than Chuckcar.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 11, 2008