Re: Finally, someone in DC with a set of balls!! No apology required!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Shawn Hirn, Oct 1, 2009.

  1. Shawn Hirn

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <>,
    "Neil Harrington" <> wrote:

    > "Larry Thong" <> wrote in message
    > > It's refreshing to see someone "sticking to their guns" and not caving
    > > into
    > > pressure to give false apologies like some previous politicians and
    > > scumbag
    > > businesses do when they get caught doing things they shouldn't be doing.
    > >
    > > Hollow apologies no longer work for damage control. I'm proud of Grayson
    > > for speaking the truth and then going on CNN and giving the Republicans a
    > > real tongue lashing. He's not backing down, nor should he!!

    > Of course he should "back down." He's lying. It's the health care rationing

    Health care rationing happens all the time in the United States. Like it
    or not, the insurance companies call all the shots.
    Shawn Hirn, Oct 1, 2009

  2. Shawn Hirn

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Chemiker <> wrote:
    > Shawn Hirn <>

    >>Health care rationing happens all the time in the United States. Like it
    >>or not, the insurance companies call all the shots.

    >Yes and no.

    Yes and yes.

    >Insurance policies are contracts, which means there are terms and
    >conditions.

    Subject to revision by the corporation.

    > Insurance company "rationing" does not prohibit one's
    >receiving health care;

    Of course it does.

    > it refuses responsibility for payment iaw the
    >contract t's and c's.

    That's why lawyers get a reputation of being lying assholes. Denying
    care and denying payment for the care is, for almost everybody,
    exactly the same thing, but apparently if you're an amoral apologist
    for corporate greed then one is a valid excuse.

    > Under present law,

    Which present law?

    > Under present law, the patient can (1) use
    >another payment method (some people have two coverages),

    Some peop;e are lottery winners.

    >(2) absorb the cost personally,

    Some people cannot afford $100,000 for major medical care when they
    cannot work.

    > or (3) seek care at a subsidized
    >public hospital like Grady, Cook county, Harris County Hospital
    >District, etc.

    Depend upon welfare which provides only emergency care.

    > The latter has a sliding scale for payment based on
    >income and family size. The msg is, none of these prohibits
    >the patient from receiving treatment.

    In short, you're a sleazebag corporate apologist.

    >Under HillaryCare (designed by Ira Magaziner, now MIA)

    This is where the lies started.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Oct 1, 2009

  3. Shawn Hirn

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Chemiker <> wrote:
    >On 01 Oct 2009 17:28:07 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >
    >>Chemiker <> wrote:
    >>> Shawn Hirn <>

    >>>Yes and no.

    >>Yes and yes.
    >>
    >>>Insurance policies are contracts, which means there are terms and
    >>>conditions.

    >>Subject to revision by the corporation.
    >>
    >>> Insurance company "rationing" does not prohibit one's
    >>>receiving health care;

    >>Of course it does.
    >>
    >>> it refuses responsibility for payment iaw the
    >>>contract t's and c's.

    >>That's why lawyers get a reputation of being lying assholes. Denying
    >>care and denying payment for the care is, for almost everybody,
    >>exactly the same thing, but apparently if you're an amoral apologist
    >>for corporate greed then one is a valid excuse.
    >>
    >>> Under present law,

    >>Which present law?

    >Ray, it becomes painfully obvious that you are a clueless
    >infant and incapable of participating in this thread.

    Says the dishonest asshole as he runs away from the question.

    >I retired from a public hospital system, not a corporate one,

    Who gives a shit?

    > My job was engineering
    >ways to deliver healthcare more efficiently. I joined this system
    >after years as a national consultant on the same. I know whereof
    >I speak.
    >
    >Emergency rooms only for poor? You are a fool.

    You are insane since I didn't write anything like that.

    > The law says
    >that ANY hospital receiving critically ill input must treat, and
    >then they may transfer to a public facility created for treating
    >the indigent.

    And dumbshit rightards think that spending three times as much for
    emergency care is better than paying for reventative care.

    >In short, since you are armed only with hate and rejection,

    Says that asshole who would rather see people die than be allowed
    regular health care.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Oct 4, 2009
  4. In message news:, Chemiker

    PLONK

    Father Guido Sarducci, Oct 4, 2009
  5. Shawn Hirn

    Ray Fischer Guest

    kerby's childish hypocrisy

    George Kerby <> wrote:
    >Fish-Rot is incapable of leaving the grown-ups alone.
    >
    >He's uglier than the south-facing end of north-bound mule with a ruptured

    Just insults like a spoiled five year old. You just can't do any better. Sad.
    kerby in <C5BC8977.2207B%>

    Grow up, kryby.

    --
    Ray Fischer