Re: Finally MCSA

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Paisleyskye, Aug 3, 2003.

  1. Paisleyskye

    Paisleyskye Guest

    Congrats on the pass and getting your MCSA! Are you going to go on to
    complete your MCSE now, since you are almost there? Or are you going to
    take a break?
    --
    Tracey J. Rosenblath
    www.icertify.net

    "David McGinty" <> wrote in message
    > I passed the 70-215 today. I am so glad I got them all done. Thank you

    all
    > for your words of encouragement and helpful tips. It just comes down to
    > actually knowing the material. There is no short cuts to passing

    Microsoft
    > tests. My test was very tricky and I agree with you all when you say they
    > are trying to trick us not test us. But, as long as you know the stuff

    you

    Paisleyskye, Aug 3, 2003

  2. I think I will take a break. I am in the military and the
    certs I am working on are for when I get out in a couple
    of months. I will do a couple more before I get out.

    message

    David McGinty, Aug 7, 2003