Re: Finally MCSA

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Roger Wassner, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. ehm .. last exam before beeing MCSA ? Are u all making the server exam
    70-215 last one ?? :)

    --
    Regards,

    Roger Wassner
    MCSE+I(NT4), MCSE 2000, MCSA, MCP+I

    Roger Wassner, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Roger,
    The day I took the server test the first time was not a
    good day for me. I had a lot of personal issues and was
    very tired. I did not fair so well. I knew the material
    just was not physical prepared. So I went ahead and did
    the 218. Then made sure I was prepared for retaking the
    215. I can only speak for me this is not recommended to
    anyone. It is a lot easier to do them in order.
    -David McGinty

    David McGinty, Aug 7, 2003