Re: finalising a cd-rw

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    Shep© doodled:
    > On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 00:19:13 +0100, Whilst playing Smegball with the
    > scutters "D" <> wrote :
    >

    >> "Shep©" <> wrote in message
    >>> Nothing.you are just allowing Nero to,"Over-burn" a little.

    >> ??? Does anyone in this group actually know what finalising means?

    > Yes but in this instance even though you are correct OP was concerned
    > if he could,"Ever"use the CDR/W disk again or that's what I read it to
    > mean so my post addressed this issue and Nero's warning and
    > was,"Software"specific.Yes I do know what,"Finalizing means as it's
    > not a very hard concept to understand but has a slightly different
    > relevance depending on the post as in this case.
    > HAND :)

    You _do_? Finalising has _nothing_ to do with overburning.

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm
    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003