Re: finalising a cd-rw

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    Brian H¹© doodled:
    > Errrrr...erm... pokki said:
    >
    >> When nero says that due to lack of space it needs to finalise a cd,
    >> what will happen to a cd-rw in this case?
    >> Will I still be able to re-use it or will it really finalise it?
    >> I would try it out to see what happens but at the moment I can only
    >> find the one CD-RW lying around so I don`t want to ruin it!

    > Why would you use a CD-RW when burning?
    > You use a CD-R when burning, and a CD-RW when using packet writing.

    Eh?

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm
    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003