Re: Filters

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jdanield, Oct 22, 2012.

  1. jdanield

    jdanield Guest

    Le 22/10/2012 02:57, a écrit :
    > Can someone tell me what a good filter manufacturer is? I bought a Fujifilm
    > HS30EXR, which accepts 58mm filters. I want to get a protective filter for it.
    > The Fuji filter costs $59 which seems a little steep to me. A check of Amazon
    > has filters for as low as $4, but I don't know as I should/could trust them. I
    > see Vivitar listed as an option. Any others I could trust? Thanks.

    don't forget attaching a filter can makes it difficult to add other
    accessories like lens hood, and may lower the quality on wide angle
    position (vignetting?)

    jdd
    jdanield, Oct 22, 2012

  2. jdanield

    nospam Guest

    In article <k62qu4$9f$>, jdanield <> wrote:

    > don't forget attaching a filter can makes it difficult to add other
    > accessories like lens hood,

    that depends on the hood and the filter. most of the time, it's not a
    problem.

    > and may lower the quality on wide angle
    > position (vignetting?)

    sometimes, and one solution is to get a bigger filter.
    nospam, Oct 22, 2012