Re: Filter (Try #2)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by gloryhole@hushmail.com, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. Guest

    The Pugmaster typed with one hand the following:

    > Does anyone know when a filter will become available in WinMX to filter out the porn?
    >
    > The Pugmaster

    wouldn't it be easier for you to get a handle on your compulsive masturbation habit
    first?

    , Jan 13, 2004

  2. I have 2 points to say:

    1st point: I don't want a flame war.
    2nd point: I don't think that I have that habit, through accountably and God's grace I am moving away from it; I just want a way to
    help with temptation.

    The Pugmaster
    WinMX handle: Da_Pug(The_Pugmaster)776

    The Pugmaster, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Kilowatt Guest

    "The Pugmaster" <> wrote in message
    > I have 2 points to say:
    >
    > 1st point: I don't want a flame war.
    > 2nd point: I don't think that I have that habit, through accountably and

    God's grace I am moving away from it; I just want a way to
    > help with temptation.
    >
    > The Pugmaster
    > WinMX handle: Da_Pug(The_Pugmaster)776
    >
    > <> wrote in message

    > The Pugmaster typed with one hand the following:
    >
    > > Does anyone know when a filter will become available in WinMX to filter

    out the porn?

    > > The Pugmaster

    > wouldn't it be easier for you to get a handle on your compulsive

    masturbation habit
    > first?

    I know I have a handle on mine. :)

    Kilowatt, Jan 13, 2004