Re: filter fixture for Kodak DX6490

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ron Hunter, Apr 3, 2004.

  1. Ron Hunter

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Ron Baird wrote:

    > Greetings Paige,
    >
    > Actually, there are lots of situations where a filter or lens attachment may
    > come in handy. Controlling the light is what it is all about. For a review
    > of some of the situations in which you may want to use a filter, try
    > visiting the following website.
    >
    > http://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/students/handbook/filtration1.jhtml?id=0.1
    > .4.9.6&lc=en
    >
    > Talk to you soon, let me know if you think I can help further.
    >
    > Ron Baird
    > Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron,
    Please install Quote-Fix on your system so the URLs don't get split
    up....

    Ron Hunter, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Ron Hunter

    John Navas Guest

    <<http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/>

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas

    John Navas, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Ron Hunter

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings John,

    I have downloaded and installed the quote fix program. Thank you John and
    all for the advice. Looks to be a good way to ensure proper URLs etc. It
    is the help like this that makes meeting new people such a pleasure. I am
    in your debt.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Apr 6, 2004