Re: Film camera equivalent to Canon 10D?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Richard Kaszeta, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Neil Maxwell <> writes:

    > I'm considering making the jump to SLR digital on my next upgrade, and
    > I'm trying to get a feel for equivalence and value.
    >
    > What are some rough 10D equivalent film cameras in features, AF speed,
    > AF performance (predictive focusing, multi-segment performance, etc),
    > and such?

    The Elan 7 is really close to the 10D, and shares some of
    the same features (they use the same autofocus system, for example).

    --
    Richard W Kaszeta

    http://www.kaszeta.org/rich

    Richard Kaszeta, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Richard Kaszeta

    Graham Guest

    Tony Spadaro wrote:
    > Another bottom posting dick. You are KILLFILED! It seems by
    > your other posts that you doun't know your dick from your elbow
    > anyway. Now join the ranks of loosers in my killfile. Asshole!

    If you find it necessary to abuse someone with language like this simply
    for posting in a style you don't like, I guess you're no great loss in
    our killfiles either.

    Graham, Jul 20, 2003

  3. Richard Kaszeta

    Magnus H Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:17:53 +0900, "Tony Spadaro"
    <> wrote:

    > Another bottom posting dick. You are KILLFILED! It seems by
    >your other posts that you doun't know your dick from your elbow
    >anyway. Now join the ranks of loosers in my killfile. Asshole!

    How do you read books anyway because I don´t read bottom first then
    top, it´s the same here, eveything on the top then down to bottom so
    the last part shall be in the bottom

    Magnus H, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Richard Kaszeta

    Nod Guest

    That was of course aimed at Tony Spadaro and not you! :)

    Andrew

    Nod, Jul 27, 2003
  5. Richard Kaszeta

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: "Nod"

    >That was of course aimed at Tony Spadaro and not you! :)

    There's a real one and a fake one running amok right now, you probably got
    nailed by the fake.

    Bill Hilton, Jul 27, 2003
  6. Richard Kaszeta

    Allan Mayer Guest

    In article <>, Magnus H <>
    writes:

    >How do you read books anyway because I don´t read bottom first then
    >top, it´s the same here, eveything on the top then down to bottom so
    >the last part shall be in the bottom

    He's a top poster, let it go.

    I've found that top posters are far more arguememtative than the rest.
    A sign of impatience, and unwillingness to tolerate others easilly.

    Allan
    http://members.aol.com/Thetabat/hello.html

    Allan Mayer, Jul 28, 2003