Re: File too big ...!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Billh, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. Billh

    Billh Guest

    "Jimchip" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 10:44:06 -0400, Miggsee wrote:
    > >
    > > "Jimchip" <> wrote in message

    > >> BTW, you should not post your phone # to Usenet and you may want to

    learn
    > >> munge your email address for Usenet posts.
    > >> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/munging-address/
    > >> http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html

    > > Ever try typing your complete phone number into Google? There is an

    option
    > > to opt out.
    > > http://www.google.com/help/pbremoval.html

    > No, I've never given Google my Ph #. Does one do that when they register

    for
    > Google-Groups?
    >
    > I understand why someone would want to add their number to phne

    directories
    > but I don't :)
    >
    > --
    > Anyone outside my light-cone is dead to me. That's just a rule I have.
    > (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)

    I think what she means is if your phone number is listed in the white pages
    (US anyways) then when you type it in to Google it will come back with your
    home address and offer a link to a map on how to get there.

    Billh, Jun 22, 2003