Re: FF8 is bloatware, and failing - rolling back to FF 7.01

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Ralph Fox, Dec 10, 2011.

  1. Ralph Fox

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 10:44:28 -0800, in message <>
    pyotr filipivich wrote:

    > after much frustration I gave up. FF8 is bloatware, slows the whole
    > machine down. Cannot completely load multiple tabs - I mean why open a
    > page with the cartoons on it, if the cartoons never show?

    ---snip---
    > I just hope Mozilla isn't going down the primrose path of
    > Microsoft, where you don't install the even numbered versions.

    Very strange. I have not seen any performance degradation in going
    from FF7.01 to FF8.

    --
    Kind regards
    Ralph