Re: FF3.x for the Mac

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Dec 27, 2008.

  1. Poochie wrote:
    > 2 questions for FF3.x (latest version) for OSX Tiger
    >
    > 1. When I print my headers/footers get clipped (this did not happen in
    > FF2.x nor does it happen in Safari.

    try print preview and scale

    > 2. Safari is 2-3 times faster. Why and how can I speed up FF?

    faster in what way?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Dec 27, 2008

  2. Poochie wrote:
    > In article <gj4mad$gra$>,
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Poochie wrote:
    >>> 2 questions for FF3.x (latest version) for OSX Tiger
    >>>
    >>> 1. When I print my headers/footers get clipped (this did not happen in
    >>> FF2.x nor does it happen in Safari.

    >> try print preview and scale
    >>
    >>> 2. Safari is 2-3 times faster. Why and how can I speed up FF?

    >> faster in what way?

    > Can you be more specific in your advice. Thanks I appreciate it.

    I'm presuming you're asking about print preview and
    scale? Am I correct? If so, then click on File, Print
    Preview, then click on Scale, and adjust the size of
    the printing.

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 3, 2009