Re: FF3 slow?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Cawshus, Aug 3, 2008.

  1. Cawshus

    Cawshus Guest

    "madx" <> wrote in

    > I was using FF3 then went back to FF2 and it seems faster! Is this
    > true as far as others experience or is it just my imagination or other
    > factors at work?
    >
    > How is FF3 better then FF2?

    I had a problem waiting for ages to render pages.

    Created a new profile - problem gone.

    --
    Steve

    Due to the volume of garbage I filter out googlegroups. So do many others.
    Gmail posters are currently scored down pending troll filter work.

    Cawshus, Aug 3, 2008

  2. Cawshus

    Cawshus Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo <>
    wrote in news:g73f70$qlc$:

    > Cawshus wrote:
    >> "madx" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I was using FF3 then went back to FF2 and it seems faster! Is this
    >>> true as far as others experience or is it just my imagination or other
    >>> factors at work?
    >>>
    >>> How is FF3 better then FF2?
    >>>

    >> I had a problem waiting for ages to render pages.
    >>
    >> Created a new profile - problem gone.
    >>

    > it could have been a bad extension.

    Quite likely. Three of my old add ons refused to update.

    Cawshus, Aug 3, 2008