Re: FF camera with mirrorless design

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ransley, Apr 17, 2010.

  1. ransley

    ransley Guest

    On Apr 17, 5:33 am, Alfred Molon <> wrote:
    > Who would be interested in a camera with a large (FF or even bigger)
    > sensor, with a high pixel count (let's say 24MP or more) and
    > interchangeable lenses, but with a very compact body due to a mirrorless
    > design?
    >
    > Would be great to have such a thing, but I suspect that the market for
    > such a camera would be quite small, because pros usually like big and
    > heavy.
    > --
    >
    > Alfred Molon

    Nobody wants big and heavy.
    ransley, Apr 17, 2010

  2. ransley

    van dark Guest

    digital camera and IR filter

    I own camera NIKON D50, D200 and CANON 400D. If I use an IR filter, my
    cameras doesn´t able measure a correct exposure. The exposure is always
    deeply under correct value.
    Any suggestion, please?
    rene
    van dark, Apr 17, 2010

  3. ransley

    Rutger Guest

    "ransley" <> schreef in bericht
    On Apr 17, 5:33 am, Alfred Molon <> wrote:
    > Who would be interested in a camera with a large (FF or even bigger)
    > sensor, with a high pixel count (let's say 24MP or more) and
    > interchangeable lenses, but with a very compact body due to a mirrorless
    > design?
    >
    > Would be great to have such a thing, but I suspect that the market for
    > such a camera would be quite small, because pros usually like big and
    > heavy.
    > --
    >
    > Alfred Molon
    > sharing site

    > Nobody wants big and heavy.

    Not completely true: i like the canon 7D much moren than the 350D.
    Big is better in my hands, heavy is more stable.

    Rutger

    www.amons.net
    Rutger, Apr 17, 2010
  4. ransley

    van dark Guest

    Re: digital camera and IR filter

    Very strong underexpose. My estimation - 8 exposition steps.
    rene

    van dark, Apr 17, 2010
  5. ransley

    Rich Guest

    On Apr 17, 8:09 am, "Rutger" <> wrote:
    > "ransley" <> schreef in berichtnews:...
    > On Apr 17, 5:33 am, Alfred Molon <> wrote:
    >

    > > Who would be interested in a camera with a large (FF or even bigger)
    > > sensor, with a high pixel count (let's say 24MP or more) and
    > > interchangeable lenses, but with a very compact body due to a mirrorless
    > > design?

    > > Would be great to have such a thing, but I suspect that the market for
    > > such a camera would be quite small, because pros usually like big and
    > > heavy.
    > > --

    > > Alfred Molon
    > > sharing site
    > > Nobody wants big and heavy.

    > Not completely true: i like the canon 7D much moren than the 350D.
    > Big is better in my hands, heavy is more stable.

    Actually, it isn't. The old theory was that a heavier camera damped
    down some vibrations more efficiently. Not really the case since
    holding the thing sets-up more vibrations in people's bodies than it
    damps down. Plus, big slapping mirror systems add vibration
    themselves.
    Rich, Apr 17, 2010
  6. ransley

    me Guest

    me, Apr 17, 2010
  7. Re: digital camera and IR filter

    drugs began to take hold. I remember van dark <>
    saying something like:

    >Any suggestion, please?

    Don't tag an unrelated question onto an existing thread.
    Grimly Curmudgeon, Apr 20, 2010
  8. ransley

    van dark Guest

    Re: digital camera and IR filter

    we were sat in the pub and drink a beer. I swallowed a pill and I
    remember "Don't tag an unrelated question....". The thread tags about
    "digital". And I, fortunately, speak about digital, guy.
    The World is beautiful one. Isn´t it? Dear Sir?

    van dark, Apr 20, 2010