Re: FF 3.5 Starts Very Slowly

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by johnn, Jul 2, 2009.

  1. johnn

    johnn Guest

    On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 07:31:04 -0400, "Bishoop"
    <>informed me that

    >I've done some Googling and this appears to be a wide spread problem. I'm
    >very disappointed that a version has been released in this condition. Very
    >unlike the Mozilla group.

    I downloaded 3.5 and have not noted any difference in speed of

    Windows XP - SP3
    2.53 gigahertz Intel Core2 Duo
    3318 Megabytes Installed Memory
    scads of HD space