    > http://atlantic-diesel.com/
    >
    > Comments welcome, as usual.

    And you have the hide to put crap on someone elses photos.
    ^Tems^, May 8, 2008

  2. ^Tems^

    ^Tems^ Guest

    Focus wrote:
    > "^Tems^" <> wrote in message
    >> Focus wrote:
    >>> http://atlantic-diesel.com/
    >>>
    >>> Comments welcome, as usual.
    >>>

    >> And you have the hide to put crap on someone elses photos.

    > If you don't know what you're talking about: shut up..

    **** you, you want to bring your crap to aus.photo we will say what we like.

    He has done nothing wrong in aus.photo. He has posted some great stuff
    unlike your out of focus shit. Your name is so ironic.

    You don't us to comment on your crap remove aus.photo from your attack
    posts.
    ^Tems^, May 9, 2008

  3. ^Tems^

    Alienjones Guest

    "^Tems^" <> wrote in message
    > Focus wrote:
    >> "^Tems^" <> wrote in message

    >>> And you have the hide to put crap on someone elses photos.

    >> If you don't know what you're talking about: shut up..
    >>

    > **** you, you want to bring your crap to aus.photo we will say what we
    > like.

    Hey Stevo...
    Who died and left you as spokesperson for 25 million people?
    Alienjones, May 10, 2008
  4. ^Tems^

    ^Tems^ Guest

    Alienjones wrote:
    > "^Tems^" <> wrote in message
    >> Focus wrote:
    >>> "^Tems^" <> wrote in message

    >>> If you don't know what you're talking about: shut up..
    >>>

    >> **** you, you want to bring your crap to aus.photo we will say what we
    >> like.
    >>

    > Hey Stevo...
    > Who died and left you as spokesperson for 25 million people?

    Sorry Dog, I forgot that is your job but I still don't see where I
    mention being a spokesperson for 25m.

    Well done on making a post without a spelling mistake
    ^Tems^, May 13, 2008