Re: Favorites/Links will not maintain link icons???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bb3, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. bb3

    bb3 Guest

    " ~~AAJakeleg" <> wrote in message
    > In my favorites menu and in my links menu, IE will not keep the icons that
    > go with certain web pages. They load when I initially save the page to
    > Favs, but they quickly disappear and return to the standard IE icon.
    >
    > Any help?
    >
    > WinXP Pro
    > IE 6.0.2800.1106

    I think that the icons are stored in the Temp. Internet file so when you
    clean that out they disappear and don't re-appear until you visit the page
    again.

    I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

    bb3, Jun 30, 2003