Re: Favorite Commentary Tracks?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Douglas Bailey, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Vlvetmorning98 wrote:
    >>I love Ridley Scott's commentary. Now why hasn't he done one for
    >>Bladerunner?

    > he did one for the BR laser, I believe.

    Not on any laserdisc edition I'm aware of, he didn't. Certainly not on the
    Criterion LD of the European/theatrical cut, nor on the Warner LD of the
    "Director's Cut".

    doug

    --
    "We say we love; it's the skin we're in..."
    --Bush

    Douglas Bailey, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Douglas Bailey

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Douglas Bailey" <> wrote in message
    > >>I love Ridley Scott's commentary. Now why hasn't he done one for
    > >>Bladerunner?

    > > he did one for the BR laser, I believe.

    > Not on any laserdisc edition I'm aware of, he didn't. Certainly not on

    the
    > Criterion LD of the European/theatrical cut, nor on the Warner LD of

    the
    > "Director's Cut".

    I own every laserdisc edition of the film, and none of them had a
    commentary.

    Joshua Zyber, Apr 2, 2004

  3. Douglas Bailey

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote in message
    > "Douglas Bailey" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > he did one for the BR laser, I believe.

    > > Not on any laserdisc edition I'm aware of, he didn't. Certainly not on

    > the
    > > Criterion LD of the European/theatrical cut, nor on the Warner LD of

    > the
    > > "Director's Cut".

    > I own every laserdisc edition of the film, and none of them had a
    > commentary.

    Mine doesn't.

    Too bad, because Ridley is a great teacher.

    Jay Stewart, Apr 2, 2004
  4. >Mine doesn't.

    >Too bad, because Ridley is a great teacher.

    indeed. i'm sure he'd do one if WB let him. "Legend" is a great track, as is
    "Alien".

    Vlvetmorning98, Apr 2, 2004