Re: Favorite Commentary Tracks?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bobcancel, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Bobcancel

    Bobcancel Guest

    << "Patrick Neve" <> wrote in message
    > Don't forget some of the fabulous laserdisc commentary tracks which

    never
    > made it to DVD, from Criterion, the folks who invented the commentary
    > track:

    And Mike Nichols' commentary on the Criterion laserdisc "The Graduate."
    I don't know if that ever made it to DVD. His commentary is like a film
    school class.

    -- John

    It wasn't nichols. It was howard suber. you are right. It's one of the best
    i've ever heard.

    Bobcancel, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Bobcancel

    Michael Guest