Re: Faulty PC power button

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by SBFan2000, Feb 25, 2006.

  1. SBFan2000

    SBFan2000 Guest

    spray alcohol into the switch and push it in and out, unplug the computer of
    course. Do this a couple times and it should get it. I do this with
    microswitches on printers and copiers all the time and it works about 80% of
    the time. Make sure you let it dry good before you use it. It evaporates
    really quickly so a minute or two is more than enough.

    SBFan2000, Feb 25, 2006