Re: fatal exception 06 windows 98

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Do you have an old version McAfee or Norton antivirus running
    at startup?

    Error Message: A Fatal Exception 06 Has Occurred at...
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;190123

    What Are Fatal Exception Errors
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;150314

    Troubleshooting Fatal Exception Errors